College Pro Painters is an organization that is devoted to giving back to the communities it serves. Since 2004 the Alternative Spring Break program has donated to charitable events in Oklahoma City, Denver, Spokane, Tampa, New Orleans, Nashville, Bend, Pueblo, Louisville, Philadelphia and Kansas City. These combined events have donated over $1,000,000 in services, equipment, and materials from the exterior painting experts at College Pro.
This year alone, College Pro franchise managers from 13 different states will be converging on these charity sites to donate their hard-earned spring breaks to well-deserving families and homeowners in need of a helping hand. "Together, realizing potentials" is College Pro Painters' core purpose and they exemplify it year after year with their commitment to improving local communities.
If you would like to volunteer a few hours of your time to this charitable cause, get in contact with your local College Pro Painters franchise today.
Franchise managers will be on site at 3121 Brooklawn Campus Drive in Louisville, KY, from 9 am - 6 pm on March 4-7 and March 11-14.
Franchise managers will be on various sites in Philadelphia from 9 am - 6 pm from March 4-8, March 11-15, and March 18-22.
About College Pro Painters:
In business for 40 years, College Pro is a North American student painting and window cleaning company that offers residential painting and window cleaning services during summer months in local communities. Student franchise managers and general managers have participated in charity events and donated services equating to over $900,000 to improve community spaces and housing in underprivileged areas across Canada and the United States. The company's core purpose, 'together, realizing potentials,' uniquely mentors and challenges students to become successful community and business leaders.
Find College Pro Online
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2253153
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response