"Workday finished an outstanding fiscal 2013 with a very strong fourth quarter," said Mark Peek, chief financial officer, Workday. "Total revenues for the year were $274 million, and we generated positive operating cash flows. Looking ahead to our fiscal 2014, first quarter revenues are expected to be in the range of $83 and $87 million or growth of 46-53% as compared to the prior year. Total revenues for the year are anticipated to be in the range of $420 and $435 million or growth of 53-59%."
•In the fourth quarter, Workday added significant customers globally, including Del Monte Corporation, Nissan Motor Company, Ltd., Primark, SunTrust Banks, Thiess Pty, Ltd., and Travelex.
•In December 2012, all customers moved to Workday 18. This was the third update during fiscal 2013, and it delivered substantial global capabilities to Workday Financial Management. Workday 18 also included new performance management features for Workday Human Capital Management as well as advancements in collaboration and mobile.
Workday plans to host a conference call today to review its fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2013 financial results and to discuss its financial outlook. The call is scheduled to begin at 2:00 p.m. PT/5:00 p.m. ET and can be accessed via webcast or through the company's Investor Relations website at www.workday.com/investorrelations. The webcast will be available live, and a replay will be available following completion of the live broadcast for approximately 45 days.
(1) Non-GAAP operating loss, net loss, and net loss per share for the fiscal fourth quarters of 2012 and 2013 and fiscal years 2012 and 2013 exclude share-based compensation, and for fiscal year 2013, also exclude a one-time charge related to our contribution of 500,000 shares to the Workday Foundation. See the section titled "About Non-GAAP Financial Measures" in the accompanying financial tables for further details.
(2) Free cash flows are defined as operating cash flows minus capital expenditures and property and equipment acquired under capital lease. See the section titled "About Non-GAAP Financial Measures" in the accompanying financial tables for further details.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Financial Management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States