Easy Standardization, Best Solutions For Emergency Responders
Emergency responders nationwide continue to look for ways to further safety-equipment interoperability to ensure compatibility and familiarity when working with responders from other departments.
The MultiRAE family combines best-in-class gas- and radiation-detection capabilities with integrated wireless functionality and man-down alarms to keep emergency responders safe. The MultiRAE Pro Portable Multi-Threat Monitor can be easily configured to detect and monitor more than 300 volatile organic compounds (VOCs), gamma radiation, 55 combustible gases and vapors, and 25 specific toxic gases -- up to six threats at a time -- all in a single, highly versatile monitor.
MultiRAE monitors provide both personal- and point-detection capabilities for a broad range of applications, including HazMat response, military, homeland security, and industrial safety and industrial hygiene. When deployed on RAE Systems ProRAE Guardian Wireless Safety Monitoring System, MultiRAE instruments use a five-way notification system for gas, radiation and man-down alarms to provide instantaneous and unmistakable on-scene alerts while warning safety officers at a remote command center.
Learn More, See More
1. To watch a video on the new MultiRAE family, click HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY8p_uCy6lo)
2. Learn more about how to use the MultiRAE for wireless gas and radiation detection in disaster relief and to protect events HERE (http://www.raesystems.com/public-event) and HERE (http://www.raesystems.com/japan-response)
3. To learn more about the new book Wirelessly Networked Chemical & Radiation Detection Systems, and to read excerpts, including the first chapter, visit the website HERE (http://bit.ly/T2rgMx)
About RAE Systems Inc.
RAE Systems designs and manufactures connected gas and radiation detection instruments. The company offers a full line of fixed and portable solutions, including personal, handheld and transportable chemical and radiation detection instruments. RAE Systems' proven real-time safety systems have been deployed by leaders in the oil and gas, fire and hazmat, industrial safety, national security and environmental markets worldwide, helping save lives and maintain safety in 120 countries. The company's industry-leading gas and radiation detection solutions are widely recognized for their performance and reliability. RAE Systems is based in Silicon Valley. Learn more at http://www.raesystems.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States