A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available through www.cmlhealthcare.com. Please connect at least 15 minutes prior to the conference call to allow adequate time for any software download that may be needed to hear the webcast. An archived replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days.
A taped replay of the conference call will also be available until Thursday, March 21, 2012 by calling 905-694-9451 or 800-408-3053, reference number 3988268.
About CML HealthCare Inc.
Based in Mississauga, Ontario, CML HealthCare Inc. is a leading community-based, medical diagnostic services provider operating 137 patient service centres in Ontario, 84 imaging centres in Ontario, and British Columbia, and a reference laboratory in Ontario focused on specialized coagulation testing for customers worldwide. CML is publicly-traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CLC" and has approximately 89.8 million common shares outstanding. For more information, please visit www.cmlhealthcare.com and follow us on Twitter @cmlhealthcare.
(1) The Company defines EBITDA as earnings from continuing operations before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization, impairment of non-financial assets, restructuring and other expense and interest and other income. EBITDA margins are calculated by dividing EBITDA by revenue. EBITDA is not a recognized measure under IFRS. Management believes that, in addition to net earnings, EBITDA is a useful supplemental measure, as it provides investors with an indication of the Company's performance. EBITDA is used by the Company to analyze performance and compare profitability between periods. Investors should be cautioned, however, that EBITDA should not be construed as an alternative to net earnings determined in accordance with IFRS. The Company's method of calculating EBITDA may differ from other companies and, accordingly, EBITDA may not be comparable to measures used by other companies.
(2) Normalized Adjusted funds from continuing operations ("AFFO") is not a recognized measure under IFRS. AFFO is defined as cash flows from operating activities of continuing operations adjusted for the net change in non-cash working capital items, and the average capital spending required to maintain property and equipment. The Company uses this as a measure of financial performance, as an indicator of its cash flow strength, its ability to meet future operational and capital expenditure requirements and ability to pay dividends on the Company's common shares. Investors should be cautioned, however that adjusted funds from continuing operations should not be construed as an alternative to cash provided by operating activities of continuing operations determined in accordance with IFRS. The Company's method of calculating adjusted funds from continuing operations may differ from other companies and accordingly, adjusted funds from continuing operations may not be comparable to measures used by other Companies.
Caution concerning forward-looking statements
This document includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of certain securities laws, including the "safe harbour" provisions of the Securities Act (Ontario) and other provincial securities law in Canada. These forward-looking statements include, among others, statements with respect to our objectives, goals and strategies to achieve those objectives and goals, as well as statements with respect to our beliefs, plans, objectives, expectations, anticipations, estimates and intentions. The words "may", "will", "could", "should", "would", "suspect", "outlook", "believe", "plan", "anticipate", "estimate", "expect", "intend", "forecast", "objective" and "continue" (or the negative thereof), and words and expressions of similar import, are intended to identify forward-looking statements.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column