14. Resolution on proposal from the shareholder Einar Hellbom that theAnnual General Meeting resolve to delegate to the Board of Directors toreview how shares are to be given equal voting rights and to present a proposalto that effect at the Annual General Meeting 2014.
15. Resolution on proposals from the shareholder Thorwald Arvidsson thatthe Annual General Meeting resolve to delegate to the Board of Directors:
1. to take necessary action to create a shareholders' association inthe company;
2. to write to the Government of Sweden, requesting a promptappointment of a commission instructed to propose legislation on theabolishment of voting power differences in Swedish limited liability companies;and
3. to prepare a proposal regarding board representation for the smalland midsize shareholders.
16. Closing of the Annual General Meeting.
Item 1 Chairman of the Annual General Meeting
The Nomination Committee proposes that Advokat Sven Unger be electedChairman ofthe Annual General Meeting of shareholders 2013.
Item 8.3 Dividend and record date
The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 2.75 per share andFriday,April 12, 2013, as record date for dividend. Assuming this date will be therecord day, Euroclear Sweden AB is expected to disburse dividends onWednesdayApril 17, 2013.
Item 9.1-9.3 Number of Board members and Deputies to be elected by theAnnualGeneral Meeting, Directors' fees, election of the Chairman and othermembers ofthe Board of Directors
The Nomination Committee, appointed in accordance with the Instruction fortheNomination Committee resolved by the Annual General Meeting 2012, iscomposedof the Chairman of the Committee, Petra Hedengran (Investor AB), Carl-OlofBy(AB Industrivärden and Svenska Handelsbankens Pensionsstiftelse),Johan Held(AFA Försäkring), Marianne Nilsson (Swedbank Robur Fonder) andLeif Johansson(Chairman of the Board of Directors).
Item 9.1 Number of Board members and deputies of the Board of Directors tobeelected by the Annual General Meeting
According to the articles of association, the Board shall consist of nolessthan five and no more than twelve Board members, with no more than sixdeputies.The Nomination Committee proposes that the number of Board members electedbythe Annual General Meeting of shareholders remain twelve and that nodeputies beelected.
Item 9.2 Fees payable to non-employed members of the Board of Directorselectedby the Annual General Meeting and to non-employed members of the Committeesofthe Board elected by the Annual General MeetingThe Nomination Committee proposes that fees to non-employed Board memberselected by the Annual General Meeting and non-employed members of theCommitteesof the Board elected by the Annual General Meeting be paid as follows:
* SEK 3,850,000 to the Chairman of the Board of Directors (previouslySEK 3,750,000);
* SEK 900,000 each to the other Board members (previously SEK875,000);
* SEK 350,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee (unchanged);
* SEK 250,000 each to the other members of the Audit Committee (unchanged);
* SEK 200,000 each to the Chairmen of the Finance and theRemuneration Committee (unchanged); and
* SEK 175,000 each to the other members of the Finance and the Remuneration Committee (unchanged).
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women