Join HP's Enterprise Security Trends Blog - http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/Enterprise-Security-Trends-Blog/bg-p/information-security-trends
Join the HP Security Lab Blog - http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Information-Faster-Blog/bg-p/sws-274
Mr. Richard S. Brent, C.E.O., Louroe Electronics, told us, "The application of audio monitoring enables many options for the professional integrator of security systems. Within the security marketplace there are several vertical sectors such as access control, perimeter management, loss prevention, and life safety. Outside security industry uses the opportunity for is virtually endless. Audio monitoring for patient services such as sleep treatment labs, and operating centers, family programs, such as child protective services are another non-security application. The Entertainment Industry such as casinos and theme parks. House of worship facilities are also a market for our products. Louroe Electronics provides integrated security solutions for a plethora of commercial environments."
For the complete interview with Richard Brent: http://www.securitystockwatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_Lourue.html.
For more information about Louroe products: http://www.louroe.com/our_products.php
For Louroe Distributors: http://www.louroe.com/distributors.php
For more information about Audio & The Law: http://www.louroe.com/audio_law.php
For the Louroe Blog: http://www.louroe.com/blog.php
ImageWare Systems recently announced key milestones and events:
- "Introduced IWS CloudID (CloudID), a modular, service-orientated, architecture-based software platform that allows for the rapid development and deployment of highly secure, yet flexible identity solutions.
- IWS's patented Biometric Engine® (BE) 2.0 became the first biometric management solution certified on Fujitsu's NuVola Private Cloud Platform. In conjunction with a three year software license agreement, IWS will be working with Fujitsu at the Microsoft Partner Solutions Center to create paying, proof of concept pilot projects."
In ImageWare's most recent Press Release it said, "...the company has achieved multiple milestones in product and corporate development.
In September, ImageWare introduced CloudID, its next-generation, cloud-ready suite of identity solutions. The heart of this product suite is the re-envisioned and re-engineered BE 2.0, which accelerates the development and deployment of enterprise-class biometric identity solutions for hundreds of millions of data sets. It also provides a level of modularity, interoperability and massive scalability, from mobile devices to large-scale databases, that was previously unavailable in the biometrics and credentialing marketplace.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low