(1) The adjustments represent the amortization of intangible assets related to acquired companies.
(2) The adjustments represent stock-based compensation expense recognized related to awards of stock options or common stock in exchange for services.
(3) The adjustments represent legal fees incurred to attempt to resolve a dispute by a former holder of Series A Preferred Stock as disclosed in Note 8 of our financial statements in our Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the year ended December 31, 2012. The dispute has been fully resolved and there have been no expenses incurred related to this dispute during the three-month period or year ended December 31, 2012.
Conference Call Information
To participate in the conference call, please dial 1-877-317-6789 (international callers dial 1-412-317-6789) approximately five minutes prior to 11:15 a.m. Eastern Time (EST). A replay of the conference call will be available one hour after completion of the call until Friday, March 8, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. EST. To access the replay, dial 1-877-344-7529 (international callers dial 1-412-317-0088) and enter the conference I.D. # 10025436.
About Issuer Direct Corporation: Issuer Direct Corporation ("IDC") is a market leader and innovator of disclosure management solutions and cloud-based compliance technologies. With a focus on corporate issuers, the Company alleviates the complexity of maintaining compliance with its integrated portfolio of products and services that enhance companies' ability to efficiently produce and distribute their financial and business communications both online and in print. The Issuer Direct logo is available here.
Learn more about Issuer Direct today: http://ir.issuerdirect.com/tearsheet/html/isdr
Forward-Looking Statements. This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act") (which Sections were adopted as part of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). Statements preceded by, followed by or that otherwise include the words "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "plan," "project," "prospects," "outlook," and similar words or expressions, or future or conditional verbs such as "will," "should," "would," "may," and "could" are generally forward-looking in nature and not historical facts. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the Company's actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any anticipated results, performance or achievements. The Company disclaims any intention to, and undertakes no obligation to, revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, a future event, or otherwise. For additional risks and uncertainties that could impact the Company's forward-looking statements, please see the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011, including but not limited to the discussion under "Risk Factors" therein, which the Company has filed with the SEC and which may be viewed at http://www.sec.gov.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs