During February, the top ten Forex trading questions (click the links for the answers) were:
1. How should I trade news releases on employment data? Is there a formula for trading these reports?
2. Why are interest rate decisions a big deal in Forex?
3. Question from Ray: Is it wrong to trade before a major news release?
4. What fundamental events cause long-term market trends like the USDJPY rally?
5. Why did the USD strengthen when consumer sentiment dropped?
6. In your new Forex book, did you write about specific currency pairs and how to trade them?
7. Are there any fixed correlations with Gold, the Dollar and Stock Market?
8. Does higher leverage increase transaction costs?
9. What percentage of profit do I need if I want to scalp when trading Gold?
10. What's your opinion on trading over the weekend? Do you take profits on Friday or hold your trades on the weekend?
Have a new question for Mario? Then ask him online at AskMarioSingh.com, and sign up to receive Mario's Forex Answer of the Day, by email.
ABOUT MARIO SANT SINGH
Mario Singh is the Director of Trading & Education at global retail Forex brokerage FXPRIMUS. He has appeared as a guest expert on CNBC more than 35 times to talk about foreign exchange markets, and is a regular contributor to top investment publications and online portals. Known as a brilliant and intense communicator with a unique ability to 'keep Forex simple' and a mission to help every man-in-the-street to trade profitably and responsibly in the Forex market, more than 20,000 people have attended his Forex trading programs. He is the only Forex trader in Asia invited to train Julius Baer Private Bankers - the third largest Swiss Bank, and ICBC, China's largest commercial bank.
FXPRIMUS offers retail traders a level of trade execution, service quality and fund safety that are normally reserved only for the largest investors. Serving traders in 205 countries across 6 continents FXPRIMUS combines an unmatched level of fund safety with regular independent audits of company financials and Straight Through Processing, top notch execution with tight spreads, prompt and responsive customer support, ISO 27001 certification in Information Security and an industry-leading trader toolset that includes free access to powerful trader tools and personal coaching via FXPRIMUS Coach. FXPRIMUS truly is The Safest Place To Trade.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
FX Primus Ltd.
Kevin De Silva
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws