For over ten years, Channel Chiefs have been selected by the CRN editorial team based on channel experience, program innovations, channel-driven revenue, and public support for the importance of IT Channel Sales.
"It's an honor to be recognized as a CRN 2013 Channel Chief, among such an influential group of IT leaders, for the third year in a row," said Jillian Mansolf, SVP Global Sales and Marketing. "This recognition highlights Overland's continued dedication to providing partners with innovative solutions, as well as the best resources and out-of-the-box programs to help partners grow their business."
Selected by CRN's editorial staff, the 2013 Channel Chiefs list is featured in the 2/25/13 issue of CRN Magazine and will be featured online at www.crn.com.
About Overland Storage
Overland Storage is the trusted global provider of effortless data management and data protection solutions across the data lifecycle. By providing an integrated range of technologies and services for primary, nearline, offline, archival, and cloud data storage, Overland makes it easy and cost effective to manage different tiers of information over time. Whether distributed data is across the hall or across the globe, Overland enables companies to focus on building their business instead of worrying about data growth. Overland SnapScale, SnapServer, SnapSAN, NEO Series and REO Series solutions are available through a select network of value added resellers and system integrators. For more information, visit www.overlandstorage.com.
Connect with Overland Storage:
Follow Overland on Twitter: www.twitter.com/OverlandStorage
Visit Overland on Facebook: www.facebook.com/OverlandStorage
Overland Storage, SnapScale, SnapServer, SnapSAN, NEO Series, REO Series and the Overland logo are trademarks Overland Storage, Inc., that may be registered in some jurisdictions. All other trademarks used are owned by their respective owners.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2239558
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion