Non-intrusive, task-aware probe debugging for INTEGRITY RTOS
The Probe Run Mode software upgrade for both SuperTrace Probe v3 and Green Hills Probe v3 enables the world's fastest, non-intrusive, task-aware debugging using only the hardware debug port such as JTAG. Probe Run Mode lets users debug applications without halting the processor, and without the need for any communications drivers. This enables application development to begin earlier, reducing time-to-market, and without using any Ethernet or serial ports.
Probe debuggers that lack Run Mode capability force users to halt the system or use slow communications channels while debugging applications. Such intrusive debugging techniques are unsuitable for high-performance, sophisticated embedded systems.
Initial targets supported include Freescale QorIQ-based and ARM Cortex A9-based devices.
13 new debug targets and 4 new trace architectures added.
This software upgrade also adds support for 13 new debug targets and 4 new
New debug targets include:
- Freescale QorIQ P5020, P5040, P2041
- Freescale PPC5746M McKinley and PPC5744P Panther
- Freescale MPC5602
- Freescale ColdFire M5301x
- MIPS 1004K, 14K, 74k
- ST SPC56AP60
- TI AM389x
- Xilinx Zynq
New trace targets include:
- Freescale e500mc and e5500 Nexus high-speed serial trace
- APM PowerPC 405
- ARM Cortex-A9 PTM
These upgrades are available today.
About Green Hills Software
Founded in 1982, Green Hills Software is the largest independent vendor of embedded development solutions. In 2008, the Green Hills INTEGRITY-178B RTOS was the first and only operating system to be certified by NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership comprised of NSA & NIST) to EAL 6+, High Robustness, the highest level of security ever achieved for any software product. Our open architecture integrated development solutions address deeply embedded, absolute security and high-reliability applications for the military/avionics, medical, industrial, automotive, networking, consumer and other markets that demand industry-certified solutions. Green Hills Software is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA, with European headquarters in the United Kingdom. Visit Green Hills Software at www.ghs.com.
Green Hills, the Green Hills logo, INTEGRITY and SuperTrace are trademarks or registered trademarks of Green Hills Software in the U.S. and/or internationally. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Green Hills Software
Most Popular Stories
- The Commercial Appeal, Memphis, Tenn., John Beifuss column
- Cabot Street Cinema in Beverly for sale
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Travel Startup Localeur Expands to Houston
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions