"Newforma continues to hold true to its principle of engaging and listening to customers to guide product development," said Newforma Co-founder and Executive Vice President of Strategy Bob Batcheler. "In addition to the capabilities for which Newforma Project Center has become well-known, such as project email management, seamless file transfer and project search, AECO firms now require the ability to perform these tasks and more regardless of where they are or what devices they are using to perform their work. Furthermore, they require their activities to synchronize across the enterprise, in the cloud and with their mobile devices. As a result, Newforma made several strategic investments in the past year. This product release is focused on deeper integration between Newforma Project Center, Newforma Project Cloud, Newforma Mobile Apps, and Newforma Info Exchange to make managing project information more seamless than ever before. Now Newforma customers can manage project information whether their workflows are on premise, in the cloud, or on mobile devices, with complete confidence that the information is current."
All new products are available for purchase now, with implementation commencing in April, 2013.
Newforma develops, sells and supports project information management (PIM) software for architecture, engineering and construction firms worldwide, and the owners they serve. Newforma is the first industry-focused and integrated solution to connect firms to each other, to their project information, to their processes, and to remote team members, all for the purpose of more successful project delivery. Firms in the Newforma Project Network are using Newforma software to manage information on more than one million projects, raising productivity, reducing exposure to risk, strengthening their brands, and freeing time and attention to focus on design, construction, and client service. For more information about Newforma, visit www.newforma.com, or phone +1 603-625-6212.
© 2013 Newforma, Inc. Newforma is a registered trademark of Newforma, Inc., in the United States and in other countries. Revit and AutoCAD are registered marks of Autodesk. All other brands or products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and should be treated as such.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Sony Entertainment Network Offering Music Unlimited Service In Brazil
- Age is not an obstacle [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
- audio reviews [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards
- It's alive! Cinema from the slums ; A love of cult movies has turned into a semi-regular night of great bad films
- Coens deliver humorous and deeply felt movie
- Cannes festival surges into top gear ; Coen brothers take poll position in the race for the Palme d'Or
- Fred Armisen, Bill Hader bid special farewells to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Swift leads, Miguel hurts fans at Billboard Awards
- Cannes 2013: The musical side of the Coens' 'Inside Llewyn Davis'