About Acceller, Inc.
Acceller is a technology and marketing partner focused on enabling consumers to live the connected life. We join forces with the nation's leading digital service providers to enrich their marketing and distribution channels. Using our technology and marketing insight, channel partners are able to enhance their value to consumers and drive incremental revenue. Our agile business model and deep relationships within the digital service industry, enables the education and empowerment of consumers through our comparison shopping and content site, Digital Landing (www.digitallanding.com). Acceller connects millions of consumers across the U.S. with over 30 of the industry's leading brands to choose the best video, internet, communication, home security and entertainment services for their digital lifestyle. For more information, visit http://www.acceller.com/.
About Skyword http://www.skyword.com
Skyword is the leading content production platform. The Skyword Platform enables brands, retailers, media companies, and agencies to acquire and engage customers by efficiently producing quality content optimized for search and the social web. Skyword for Agencies is an offshoot of the Skyword Platform designed to meet the specific needs of marketing and advertising agencies that manage content programs for multiple clients. Quality content is essential for reaching and engaging consumers today, but the creation process is messy, inconsistent and immeasurable. The Skyword Platform makes it easy to produce, optimize, and promote content at any scale to create meaningful, lasting relationships with customers. Skyword is a privately held, privately funded company headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Investors include Allen & Company, Progress Ventures, Cox Media Group, and American Public Media Group.
Connect with Skyword
Content Marketing News: www.contentstandard.com
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Scratch Marketing + Media for Skyword
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines