Following are some of the highlights from the assay results of the last 23 holes of the 2012 drill program, with the results of all 23 holes shown in Table 1:
Hole BD12-23 intersected 1.69 g/t Au over 22.0 m outside of the current pit shell at approximately 140 m below the surface. This intersection is part of the larger RS/RW zone that is well developed to the west (Click here for Figure 2 http://www.cfo-star.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/PR_Feb2013_v1-Image-2.jpg).
Hole BD12-27 intersected 1.17 g/t Au over 39.3 m along the edge of the pitwall at approximately 75m below the surface. This included several higher grade sections of 2.61 g/t over 4.3 m, 4.01 g/t Au over 3.1 m and 2.90 g/t Au over 3.5 m. This mineralization is hosted within the larger Syenite envelope between the RS/RW Zone and the South Zone (Click here for Figure 3 http://www.cfo-star.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/PR_Feb2013_v1-Image-3.jpg).
Hole BD12-29 intersected multiple sections of widespread gold mineralization. The first section assayed 2.15 g/t Au over 28.5 m, including a higher grade section of 3.73 g/t au over 11.9 m, within Zone 6. The second wider interval returned an assay of 1.61 g/t Au over 33.0 m, including higher grade intervals of 4.33 g/t Au over 3.0 m and 4.37 g/t Au over 5.0 m from within the RS/RW Zone (Click here for Figure 4 http://www.cfo-star.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/PR_Feb2013_v1-Image-4.jpg).
Hole D12-36 intersected several mineralized intersections along the western wall of the pit shell. The best intersections included 3.03 g/t Au over 7.5 m within the Syenite Zone, just outside of the Pitwall at a vertical depth of 70 m below the surface, and 3.21 g/t Au over 24.8 m at the bottom eastern extension of the Donchester pit at a depth of 170 m below the surface (Click here for Figure 5 http://www.cfo-star.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/PR_Feb2013_v1-Image-5.jpg).
Drilling of the Inferred Resources material within and surrounding the Central Duparquet pit shell demonstrated the continuity of these resources. Hole CD12-11, located near the bottom of the current pit shell at approximately 100 m below the surface, returned a high-grade section of 8.86 g/t Au over 4.0 m (Click here for Figure 6 http://www.cfo-star.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/PR_Feb2013_v1-Image-6.jpg).
Hole CD12-12, located 100m to the east of hole CD12-11, intersected a zone of 4.89 g/t Au over 6.0 m at a depth of 100 m below the surface. Hole CD12-13, located 50 m up dip from CD12-12, intersected widespread mineralization with 2.15 g/t Au over 39.0 m (Click here for Figure 7 http://www.cfo-star.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/PR_Feb2013_v1-Image-7.jpg ).
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'