For the complete interview with Jim Miller, ImageWare Systems, Chairman and CEO: www.securitystockwatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_IMW.html
For more information about:
ImageWare Systems Solutions: http://www.iwsinc.com/markets/overview
ImageWare Systems Products: http://www.iwsinc.com/products/overview2
For ImageWare Systems Investors: http://www.iwsinc.com/about-iws/investors/overview1
For more information: www.iwsinc.com (OTCQB: IWSY)
A Success Story With Water Treatment Facilities
Water treatment facilities are uniquely difficult to secure as bringing an audit-capable security solution to remote and widespread locations poses a challenge for traditional access control solutions. Water facilities need solutions that allow them to secure perimeters, track the movements of individuals, and prevent unauthorized access to their physical assets.
A large water utility in Australia began their search to improve access control and secure their geographically widespread infrastructure that spans across 23,938 square miles and serves a population of approximately 70,000 people. After extensive research, the utility chose the CyberLock system for its versatility, superior security features, and ease of installation.
Now each employee needs only on key to access any lock they've been assigned access privileges. Security has improved as lost or stolen keys are now easily blocked. Since installation, they have rolled out the system through their entire infrastructure. CyberLock cylinders now secure the entire pipeline system and hundreds of locks are installed in pump stations, switchboards, wastewater treatment plants, and depot facilities.
For more information about CyberLock products: http://www.cyberlock.com/cyberlock_products.html.
For the complete interview with Mr. James McGowan, V.P. of Sales and Marketing, Videx:
For CyberLock News & Events: www.cyberlock.com/news_events.html
For the CyberLock Solutions Center: www.cyberlock.com/solutions_center.html
For more information: http://www.cyberlock.com
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response