Prezi and TED Ideas Matter Contest
All submissions are due Monday, Feb. 18, 2013, 11:59pm PST. All ten finalists will be notified by Prezi and receive Prezi pro licenses. The winner will be announced by Chris Anderson and Peter Arvai on February 28, 2013 at https://prezi.com/ideas-matter-contest/. The winning prezi will be posted on the TED blog and Prezi website and will be shown to the TED speaker who inspired the winning prezi.
Your prezi will be judged on the following criteria
1. Creativity - Does the prezi reflect a truly creative effort? Is the prezi unique and beautiful?
2. Clarity - Is the message and format of the prezi clear, understandable, and accessible to a broad audience?
3. Incorporation of TED Talk - Does the prezi clearly follow, and even illuminate, the speaker's theme and message?
For complete details on the contest please visit https://prezi.com/ideas-matter-contest/
Prezi is the zooming presentation software with a mission to make sharing ideas more fun and engaging. Prezi's canvas helps you explore ideas and the connections between them. The result: visually captivating presentations that lead your audience down a path of discovery. The company was founded in Budapest, Hungary in 2009 by Adam Somlai-Fischer, Peter Halacsy, and Peter Arvai.
For more about Prezi, see www.prezi.com. For available job opportunities at Prezi, see Work @ Prezi.
TED is a nonprofit organization devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. Started as a four-day conference in California 25 years ago, TED has grown to support those world-changing ideas with multiple initiatives. The annual TED Conference invites the world's leading thinkers and doers to speak for 18 minutes. Their talks are then made available, free, at TED.com. TED speakers have included Bill Gates, Al Gore, Jane Goodall, Elizabeth Gilbert, Sir Richard Branson, Nandan Nilekani, Philippe Starck, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Isabel Allende and UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown. The annual TED Conference takes place each spring in Long Beach, California, along with the TEDActive simulcast in Palm Springs; TEDGlobal is held each summer in Edinburgh, Scotland.
TED's media initiatives include TED.com, where new TEDTalks are posted daily, and the Open Translation Project, which provides subtitles and interactive transcripts as well as the ability for any TEDTalk to be translated by volunteers worldwide. TED has established the annual TED Prize, where exceptional individuals with a wish to change the world are given the opportunity to put their wishes into action; TEDx, which offers individuals or groups a way to host local, self-organized events around the world, and the TEDFellows program, helping world-changing innovators from around the globe to become part of the TED community and, with its help, amplify the impact of their remarkable projects and activities.
Follow TED on Twitter at http://twitter.com/TEDTalks, or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TED.
Phone: (415) 963-4174 ext. 1
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women