On a lighter note, do you need a better understanding of what exactly land surveyors do? McKissock recently released a meme-inspired video called, "What is a Land Surveyor?" The video takes a humorous look at what moms, clients and the world think land surveyors do versus what they actually do on a daily basis.
McKissock is a trusted resource for the most up-to-date regulation and compliance information. An approved education provider in almost every state, McKissock offers required state-specific courses that home inspection and land surveying professionals need to keep their licenses current.
To learn more about McKissock, visit www.mckissock.com. On the site, you can select a state for information on approved land surveying, engineering and home inspection courses. McKissock offers customizable packages, individual courses, correspondence books (for states that accept them), and a free license renewal reminder service.
McKissock is an education company that educates, empowers and enriches professionals in real estate, appraisal, home inspection, land surveying and engineering. McKissock gives specialists access to relevant, easy-to-use and high-quality courses that provide the hours and information necessary to meet state compliance and regulation requirements. Founded in 1990, McKissock offers more than 100 courses and serves thousands of professionals daily. McKissock promises to provide a great experience that surpasses expectations; deliver interesting information that helps further careers in a way that is enjoyable, clear, concise and pleasant to digest; and seek users' input and understand their needs so it can continue to serve its customers effectively throughout their careers.
To learn more, visit www.mckissock.com.
Embedded Video Available
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2222432
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2222436
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Communications Strategy Group
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.