BIOLASE will be exhibiting its 940nm EPIC 10 diode soft-tissue laser for dental procedures, tooth whitening, and pain therapy, as well as its many other dental products, at several upcoming conferences including: the Western Veterinary Medical Conference from February 17-21 in Las Vegas, NV; the 148th Mid-Winter Meeting from February 21-23 in Chicago, Illinois; and the International Dental Show from March 12-16 in Cologne, Germany.
About BIOLASE, Inc.
BIOLASE, Inc. is a biomedical company that develops, manufactures and markets dental lasers and also distributes and markets dental imaging equipment; products that are focused on technologies that advance the practice of dentistry and medicine. The Company's laser products incorporate approximately 290 patented and patent-pending technologies designed to provide biological treatment and clinically superior performance with less pain and faster recovery times. Its imaging products provide cutting-edge technology at competitive prices to deliver the best results for dentists and patients. BIOLASE's principal products are dental laser systems that perform a broad range of dental procedures, including cosmetic and complex surgical applications, and a full line of dental imaging equipment and CAD/CAM systems. BIOLASE has sold more than 21,000 lasers.
Other products under development address ophthalmology and other medical and consumer markets.
For updates and information on WaterLase and laser dentistry, find BIOLASE online at www.biolase.com, Facebook at www.facebook.com/biolaseinc, Twitter at twitter.com/biolaseinc, and YouTube at www.youtube.com/biolasevideos.
(1) Tunér, Jan & Hode, Lars. The New Laser Therapy Handbook. Fig 1.14, 41-42. Grängesberg, Sweden: Prima-Books, 2010. See graphical illustration in Attachment A.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For further information, please contact:
In-Site Communications, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.