To tweet this report, simply click here and to learn about how you can improve your talent acquisition visit Seven Step's blog, at http://www.sevensteprpo.com/news-ideas.
The 2013 Fortune 100 Talent Acquisition Research was conducted in November 2012. Findings are based on Seven Step's analysis of the Fortune 100 companies' websites -- viewed on PCs and smartphones -- as well as on a thorough survey of each company's official LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook profiles. Criteria were defined as follows:
•Mobile-optimized career page - a simplified version of a website that is optimized to display on mobile devices, with content laid out to fit the screen size of a mobile device •Dedicated LinkedIn career tab - a tab within a LinkedIn profile that is dedicated to career postings and employment information •Dedicated Facebook career page - a Facebook page, separate from the corporate page, dedicated to career information •Career-specific Twitter handle - a Twitter handle, separate from the corporate handle, dedicated to career information, job postings and candidate interaction •Email-only job-share function - an automated button allowing job searchers to share a specific job or career portal with their network via email •Socially-enabled job-share function - a set of automated buttons allowing job searchers to share a specific job or career portal on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media channels •Talent community opt-in - an opportunity for job seekers to opt-in to receive future job and career information from an organization by submitting their email and/or creating a profile •Function-specific careers page - landing pages for each job type (department, business unit, or vertical) with information geared towards that function •Job-search function on career page - a search feature for candidates located on the home page of the career portal that allows searching by qualifiers such as keyword, or location
About Seven Step
Founded in 2007 in Boston, Massachusetts, Seven Step helps companies get ahead of talent acquisition by meeting their most pressing hiring challenges, and by providing access to recruitment innovation that helps prevent hiring crises down the road. Seven Step's approach to RPO is highly customizable, applicable to a wide range of recruitment contexts, and is generally able to be deployed quite rapidly. Seven Step was ranked first among 2012 mid-market providers by HRO Today, and is an RPO industry leader in customer satisfaction. Visit www.sevensteprpo.com, or follow Seven Step on Twitter @SevenStepRPO.
Most Popular Stories
- Sony Entertainment Network Offering Music Unlimited Service In Brazil
- Age is not an obstacle [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
- audio reviews [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards
- It's alive! Cinema from the slums ; A love of cult movies has turned into a semi-regular night of great bad films
- Coens deliver humorous and deeply felt movie
- Cannes festival surges into top gear ; Coen brothers take poll position in the race for the Palme d'Or
- Fred Armisen, Bill Hader bid special farewells to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Swift leads, Miguel hurts fans at Billboard Awards
- Cannes 2013: The musical side of the Coens' 'Inside Llewyn Davis'