Starlight Children's Foundation is a signature charity of Wishes by Wyndham, the philanthropic foundation of Wyndham Worldwide, which includes Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham and parent company Wyndham Hotel Group.
About Wyndham Rewards
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham hotels participate in the Wyndham Rewards® loyalty program, the largest in the lodging industry based on the number of participating hotels. Points can be redeemed for complimentary hotel stays, airline tickets, name-brand merchandise and dining and shopping gift cards, among other options. In lieu of points, members may elect to earn airline or rail miles with a variety of carriers. More information is available at www.wyndhamrewards.com.
About Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Part of Wyndham Hotel Group, the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham® brand is an award-winning chain of more than 300 economy hotels located throughout North America and the Philippines. Designed to provide guests with a better hotel stay, each hotel is newly constructed and offers an array of complimentary amenities including free Wi-Fi and continental breakfast. Other amenities available at most hotels include meeting and fitness centers, swimming pools and the opportunity to earn and redeem points through Wyndham Rewards®, the brand's guest loyalty program.
Each Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham hotel is independently owned and operated under franchise agreements with Microtel Inns & Suites Franchising, a subsidiary of Wyndham Hotel Group and parent company Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: WYN). Reservations and information are available by calling 1-800-337-0057 or by visiting www.microtelinn.com.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest hotel company with nearly 7,260 hotels and approximately 618,100 rooms in 66 countries. Additional information is available at www.wyndhamworldwide.com. For more information about hotel franchising opportunities visit www.whgdevelopment.com.
Public Relations Manager
Wyndham Hotel Group
22 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women