During January, the top ten Forex trading questions (click the links for the answers) were:
1. Falling off the fiscal cliff was negative for the U.S. economy. Why did the Dollar rise when a deal wasn't reached until the last moment?
2. Since the Chinese economy seems to be in an uptrend, will next week be better for the AUDUSD or other pairs?
3. How can we use fundamentals to assess whether the market is in "risk on" or "risk off" mode?
4. Why is the Yen dropping towards its 2010 low?
5. What is the CFTC and what does it do? Did it cause the GBP's recent bullish movement?
6. Is it possible to earn USD20,000 a month trading the market?
7. I trade well on my practice account, but why do I lose when I trade on my live account?
8. As a beginner, what should I include in my trading journal?
9. Lim: Should we always trade outside our comfort zone?
10. Mario, what is your trading resolution for 2013?
Have a new question for Mario? Then ask him online at AskMarioSingh.com, and sign up to receive Mario's Forex Answer of the Day, by email.
ABOUT MARIO SANT SINGH
Mario Singh is the Director of Training & Education at global retail Forex brokerage FXPRIMUS. He has appeared as a guest expert on CNBC more than 35 times to talk about foreign exchange markets, and is a regular contributor to top investment publications and online portals. Known as a brilliant and intense communicator with a unique ability to 'keep Forex simple' and a mission to help every man-in-the-street to trade profitably and responsibly in the Forex market, more than 20,000 people have attended his Forex trading programs. He is the only Forex trader in Asia invited to train Julius Baer Private Bankers - the third largest Swiss Bank, and ICBC, China's largest commercial bank. Mario is also author of the best-selling book, 17 Proven Currency Trading Strategies: How to Profit in the Forex Market. (Wiley Publishing).
FXPRIMUS offers retail traders a level of trade execution, service quality and fund safety that are normally reserved only for the largest investors. Serving traders in 205 countries across 6 continents FXPRIMUS combines an unmatched level of fund safety with regular independent audits of company financials and Straight Through Processing, top notch execution with tight spreads, prompt and responsive customer support, ISO 27001 certification in Information Security and an industry-leading trader toolset that includes free access to powerful trader tools and personal coaching via FXPRIMUS Coach. FXPRIMUS truly is The Safest Place To Trade.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
FX Primus Ltd.
Kevin De Silva
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors