"For 15 years, CUSTOMER has recognized the most ground-breaking products through this prestigious award honoring the most deserving companies. We are proud to honor the greatest achievements in the advancement of customer experience management, CRM and contact center technologies in 2012," said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC.
"Alorica's products have demonstrated excellence as well as provided ROI for the companies that use them," Tehrani stated.
Winners will also be published in the January/February 2013 issue of TMC's CUSTOMER magazine, www.customerzone360.com.
For more information about TMC and TMC's CUSTOMER magazine, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Alorica is a leading provider of customer management outsourcing solutions spanning the entire customer lifecycle. From customer acquisition and sales, customer care and support, to logistics and fulfillment, Alorica offers a seamless customer experience across all service channels. Alorica's award-winning Business Process Outsourcing services span both the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Business-to-Business (B2B) sectors across all industries for Fortune 1000 companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California with over 20,000 employees in 40 domestic, near shore, and offshore customer management centers, Alorica offers the proven industry experience and know-how to provide a total customer management solution. For more information, please visit www.alorica.com.
TMC's CUSTOMER Magazine
TMC's CUSTOMER magazine premiered in September 2012 and is the industry's new, definitive source for news, product information, and strategies for communications that engage customers and potential customers. Each issue of CUSTOMER includes news and insights on the latest developments in agent training, analytics, ERP, IVR, social CRM solutions, mobile apps, workforce management and more. Please visit www.customerzone360.com for more information.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person and online. TMC publishes multiple magazines including CUSTOMER, INTERNET TELEPHONY, M2M Evolution and Cloud Computing. TMCnet is read by more than 1.5 million unique visitors each month, and is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMC is also the producer of ITEXPO, the world's leading B2B communications event, as well as industry events: M2M Evolution; Cloud4SMB Expo; DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; Super Wi-Fi Summit, CVx; AstriCon; StartupCamp, and more. Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2212990
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
203-852-6800, ext. 228
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column