New for the 20th Edition, Winter Party Festival moves the center of all the action to a new host hotel -- Shelborne South Beach. The Art Deco oceanfront property will also be home to the Welcome Center and the Under One Sun Pool Party. Also new in 2013, Winter Party Festival joins forces with Masterbeat to bring the sexiest party of Spain, WE Party, to Miami Beach's legendary Mansion Nightclub on Sunday, March 10, for a spectacular follow-up to the Beach Party. WE Party's world-famous production will present WE Party: Formula with WE resident DJ Manual Diego direct from Madrid, joined by Italy's Giangi Cappai.
2013 is also a significant milestone for the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force as the organization will be celebrating its 40th anniversary as the progressive voice of the LGBT movement and the LGBT voice of the progressive movement.
The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force builds the power of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and
transgender community from the ground up. The Task Force is the country's premier social justice organization fighting to improve the lives of LGBT people, and working to create positive, lasting change and opportunity for all.
1. Media credential applications are now open for reporters and photographers assigned to cover Winter Party Festival 2013. To submit a request for credentials, please fill out the application form at www.winterparty.com/content/2013-winter-party-festival-media-credential-application.
Sponsors & Partners as of January 15, 2013
2B, The Advocate, Alegria, Andrew Christian, Aqua Foundation, Ascension, Aspen Gay Ski Week, Atlantic Broadband, BestGayCities.com, Big Roger Events, Black & Blue Festival, Blue Ball, The Borgias, Cherry, ChrisRyanNYC, Circuit Festival, Coca-Cola, Come Out with Pride, DNA Magazine, EdgeOntheNet.com, The Edito, Elite Software, Etre, Entre Elles, fab Magazine, Florida Agenda, Frontiers Magazine, Fusion Radio, FVR Group, Gaypartix.com, GAYSTAR, GayTravel.com, Genre Latino, George Corondao - Give Me a Beat Productions, Grey Goose, Guy Magazine, Halloween New Orleans, Hell & Heaven, Hilton Wolman Events, HOTSpots Magazine, iCandee Events, Independence 2013, Instinct Magazine, Jackson Health System, LGBT Creative, MackPlanet, Mark Nelson Events, Masterbeat, Matinée, MiamiGayBlog, Miami Beach Visitor and Convention Authority, Miami-Dade Tourist Development Council, Monster, MRNY.com, MyGayToronto.com, Next Magazine, noiZe Magazine, NYC Pride, Office Depot, One Magical Weekend, Orbitz, Out Front Colorado, Outlook Columbus, Pandora Events, Paul and Matty, Paul N Presents, PennyBackBoyz, Purple Party, Rage Monthly, Rainbow411/GSHRadio, Reflex, Saint at Large/Black Party, Sand Blast, SeekWay Technologies, She Magazine, Shelborne South Beach, Showtime Networks, Sizzle Miami, SobeGayInfo.com, SobeSocialClub.com, Southwest Airlines, Splash Days, Tampico, Tom Bercu Presents, Twisted Life, Washington Blade, WayOut Events, WeHo Party, Wet, White Party Palm Springs, White Party Week, Wire Magazine, Wolfe Video, Wonder World, XLsior Festival
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2209621
THE MURRY AGENCY
Richard Murry or Shayna Marcos
Most Popular Stories
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Using Acids to Unlock Shale Oil OK, Regulator Says
- Intel Working on Smartwatch; Mum on Possible Apple Link
- Banks Don't Follow Rules in Mortgage Settlement
- Fed Will Keep Buying Bonds for Now; Markets Dip
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Amazon Doesn't Need Tax Breaks but Gets Offered Millions