"iPhoneography is about the intersection of art and technology, in which art is originated through the lens of an iPhone," said Russell Brown, senior creative director, Adobe. "We believe the xPrintServer is an excellent complement to this art form, as it allows artists to seamlessly print their works. We are pleased to feature the xPrintServer in our iPhoneography workshop."
The xPrintServer: Open it. Plug it in. Print!
The xPrintServer family is an easy-to-use hardware solution that utilizes the iOS native print menu. With automatic printer discovery and no configuration, printing is hassle-free. Simply open the box, plug in power and Ethernet, and print -- from any iOS device running iOS version 4.2 or later, to virtually any USB or network-connected printer, whether wired or wireless.
xPrintServer micro site - http://www.xPrintServer.com
xPrintServer - Office Edition launch video: http://www.lantronix.com/xprintserver-office-video/
xPrintServer - Home Edition launch video: http://www.lantronix.com/xprintserver-home-video/
Demo (installation) video: http://www.lantronix.com/xprintserver-demo-video/
How to Buy
The xPrintServer - Office Edition retails for $199.95 MSRP, while the xPrintServer - Home Edition retails for $99.95 MSRP. Both editions are also available from Lantronix.com, as well as a variety of e-tailers including Amazon, Best Buy Online, Buy.com, CDW, Ebyte.com, Insight Enterprises, MacMall, Mavtechonline.com, NeutronUSA, Newegg.com, NextDayPC.com, NextWarehouse.com, PCMall, PowerMax.com, Provantage, SemiconductorStore.com, SoftwareForLess, and more.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief