AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, AMD Opteron, AMD Radeon, and combinations thereof, and are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and used to identify companies and products and may be trademarks of their respective owner.
(1) In this press release, in addition to GAAP financial results, the Company has provided non-GAAP financial measures including non-GAAP gross margin, non-GAAP operating income (loss), non-GAAP net income (loss) and non-GAAP earnings (loss) per share. These non-GAAP financial measures reflect certain adjustments as presented in the tables in this press release. The Company also provided Adjusted EBITDA and non-GAAP Adjusted free cash flow as supplemental measures of its performance. These items are defined in the footnotes to the selected corporate data tables provided at the end of this press release. The Company is providing these financial measures because it believes this non-GAAP presentation makes it easier for investors to compare its operating results for current and historical periods and also because the Company believes it assists investors in comparing the Company's performance across reporting periods on a consistent basis by excluding items that it does not believe are indicative of its core operating performance and for the other reasons described in the footnotes to the selected data tables. Refer to corresponding tables at the end of this press release for additional AMD data.
(1) Testing and projections develop by AMD Performance Labs. The score for the 2012 AMD A10-4600M on 3DMark 11 was 1150 and the 2012 AMD A8-4555M was 780 while the "Richland" 2013 AMD A10-5750M was 1400 and the AMD A8-5545M was 1100. PC configuration based on the "Pumori" reference design with the 2012 AMD A10-4600M with Radeon HD 7660G graphics, the 2012 AMD A8-4555M with AMD Radeon HD 7600G graphics, the 2013 AMD A10-5750M with AMD Radeon HD 8650G graphics and the 2013 AMD A8-5545M with AMD Radeon 8510G Graphics. All configurations use 4G DDR3-1600 (Dual Channel) Memory and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. RIN-1
(2) The AMD FX CPU achieved a top speed of 8.429 GHz, surpassing the previous record of 8.308 GHz. The record was set on Aug. 31, 2011, in Austin, Texas, by "Team AMD FX," a group comprised of elite overclocking specialists working alongside top AMD technologists.
(3) Testing by AMD Performance labs using an AMD FX-8350 processor with an AMD Radeon HD 7970 graphics card, 2x4GB DDR3-1600, Windows 7 64bit, Catalyst 12.3 scored 5575 pixels per second in POV-Ray 3.7, and 7.0 in Cinebench 11.5 versus an AMD FX-8150 processor with an AMD Radeon HD 7970 graphics card, 2x4GB DDR3-1600, Windows 7 64bit, Catalyst 12.3 which scored 4829 pixels per second in POV-Ray and 6.0 in Cinebench 11.5.
(4) AMD FirePro S10000 delivers 1.48 TFLOPS peak dual-precision floating-point performance -- no other AMD or Nvidia server graphics card has exceeded one TFLOPS before. Prior to launch of AMD FirePro S10000, AMD's highest performing graphics card for double precision was the AMD FirePro W9000 with 1.0 TFLOPS, and Nvidia's highest performing card in the market as of Oct. 31, 2012 is the Tesla M2090 with 665 GFLOPS double precision. Visit http://www.nvidia.com/object/tesla-servers.html for Nvidia product specs. FP-71
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05
- Ohio Valley Bank Joins Federal Reserve System