For more information about NuPathe, please visit our website and our blog at www.nupathe.com. You can also follow us on StockTwits (stocktwits.nupathe.com), Twitter (twitter.nupathe.com), SlideShare (slideshare.nupathe.com) and LinkedIn (linkedin.nupathe.com).
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements that are not historical facts are hereby identified as forward-looking statements for this purpose and include, among others, statements relating to: the potential benefits of, and commercial opportunity for, Zecuity and NuPathe's other product candidates; partnering plans for Zecuity and NuPathe's other product candidates; the timing of the expected launch and availability of Zecuity; and other statements relating to NuPathe's plans, objectives, expectations and beliefs regarding its future operations, performance, financial condition and other future events. Forward-looking statements are based upon management's current expectations and beliefs and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that could cause actual results and events to differ materially from those indicated herein including, among others: NuPathe's ability to obtain sufficient capital to launch Zecuity; NuPathe's ability to obtain commercial and development partners for Zecuity and its other product candidates; NuPathe's reliance on third parties to manufacture Zecuity; NuPathe's ability to establish and effectively manage its supply chain; NuPathe's ability to establish effective marketing and sales capabilities; market acceptance among physicians and patients and the availability of adequate reimbursement from third party payors for Zecuity; and the risks, uncertainties and other factors discussed in NuPathe's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010 and Quarterly Report on Form on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 under the caption "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in such reports, which are available on NuPathe's website at www.nupathe.com in the "Investor Relations -- SEC Filings" section. While NuPathe may update certain forward-looking statements from time to time, it specifically disclaims any obligation to do so, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.
1. ICHD-II. Cephalagia 2004; 24 (Suppl 1).
2. Lipton, R. et al. Classification of primary headaches. Neurology. 2004:63:427-435.
3. Lipton, R. et al. Prevalence and Burden of Migraine in the United States: Data From the American Migraine Study II. Headache, July/August 2001: p. 646.
4. US Census Data. 1999, accessed at http://www.census.gov/prod/2001pubs/p23-205.pdf 01/03/13; and 2010, accessed at http://www.census.gov/2010census/data/.
5. NuPathe Analysis.
6. Lipton, R. et al. "Frequency and Burden of Headache-Related Nausea: Results from the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention (AMPP) Study." Headache 2012:53:93-103. Funded by a research grant from NuPathe Inc.
7. Silberstein, S. Migraine symptoms: results of a survey of self-reported migraineurs. Headache 1995;35:387-396.
Sage Strategic Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition