Register to Attend
To attend the CSO40 Security Confab + Awards, please call 800.883.9090 or visit http://www.csoconfab.com/PR1 to register online.
For information about the CSO40 Security Confab + Awards, please visit http://www.csoconfab.com/PR1. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Per Melker at 508.935.4729 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the CSO40 Awards
Starting in 2013, the CSO40 Awards recognizes 40 organizations for security projects and initiatives that demonstrate outstanding business value. The CSO40 Awards are scored according to a uniform set of criteria by a panel of judges that includes security leaders, industry experts, and academics. Awards will be presented at the CSO40 Security Confab + Awards conference.
CSO is the premier content and community resource for security decision-makers leading "business risk management" efforts within their organization. For more than a decade, CSO's award-winning Web site (CSOonline.com), publication, executive conferences, custom solutions and research have equipped security decision-makers to mitigate both IT and corporate/physical risk for their organizations and provided opportunities for security vendors looking to reach this audience. To assist CSOs in educating their organizations' employees on corporate and personal security practices, CSO also produces the quarterly newsletter Security Smart. CSO is published by IDG Enterprise, a subsidiary of International Data Group (IDG), the world's leading media, events and research company. Company information is available at www.idgenterprise.com.
Follow CSO on Twitter: @CSOonline
Follow CSO on LinkedIn: www.CSOonline.com/linkedin
Follow CSO on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CSOonline
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Marketing & PR Specialist
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Boehner Blames Obama, Senate for Congressional Inactivity
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod