Smarter Social Starts Here
Moontoast's innovative DITE methodology (Discovery, Interaction, Transaction, Endorsement) inspires its technology and enables brands to execute social campaigns with rich media experiences that drive consumers along the purchase journey via intelligent targeting on social and mobile. For additional details on the latest version of Moontoast's Social Activation platform, please visit www.moontoast.com/social-rich-media.
Today's announcement underscores continued momentum and follows an exciting year-end for Moontoast. In addition to the company's high-profile client wins in 2012, the company joined forces with several leading software providers that share their vision of creating the world's best-distributed social advertising and commerce solutions, including ExactTarget, Demandware, Magento, Mercent and PayPal. In June of 2012, Moontoast was also recognized as a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD).
Moontoast is an innovative social rich media advertising solutions leader that delivers premium rich media experiences and social advertising ROI. The company's Social Activation Platform empowers brands and agencies to maximize their social advertising ROI by distributing interactive and transactional rich media ads that provide premium social experiences, deliver measurable business results, and create actionable consumer insights. Moontoast's innovative DITE methodology (Discovery, Interaction, Transaction, Endorsement) inspires its technology; which enables brands to execute social campaigns, with rich media experiences, that drive consumers along the purchase journey and reaches them through intelligent targeting on social and mobile. Gartner Research has named Moontoast a "Cool Vendor" in Music and eCommerce, and Billboard Magazine called Moontoast a "Top Startup of 2011." For more information, visit www.moontoast.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Scratch Marketing + Media
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying