"Joining forces with Pelican will enable us to aim even higher and provide customers with an unmatched global cold chain solution under one company," said Tom Anderson, CEO of MTS. "We're confident that together we'll deliver products and services to the industry better than any competitive offering. An accelerated product development program which will significantly enhance the combined company's solution set and associated cold chain services is already underway."
Pelican Products, Inc. is a portfolio company of Behrman Capital, a private equity investment firm based in New York and San Francisco.
About Pelican Products, Inc.
Pelican Products, Inc. is the global leader in design and manufacture of both high-performance case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems. Their products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including fire safety, law enforcement, defense / military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and consumer. Pelican products are designed and built to last a lifetime. The company operates in 19 countries, with 26 offices and five manufacturing facilities across the globe. For more information, visit www.pelican.com/biopharma or www.behrmancap.com.
About Minnesota Thermal Science (MTS)
Minnesota Thermal Science is a global cold chain logistics leader, providing patented and award winning temperature controlled packaging solutions. MTS provides advanced technology in thermal protection packaging solutions for the safe transport of pharmaceuticals, tissue, biologics, diagnostics and blood. For more information, visit www.mnthermalscience.com.
About Behrman Capital
Based in New York City and San Francisco, Behrman Capital was founded in 1991 by Grant G. and Darryl G. Behrman. The firm invests in management buyouts, leveraged buildups and recapitalizations of established growth businesses. The company's investments are primarily focused in five industries: health care, specialty manufacturing, business to business outsourcing, defense and information technology. The firm has raised five funds with a combined capital base in excess of $3.0 billion. For more information, please visit www.behrmancap.com.
All trademarks and logos displayed herein are registered and unregistered trademarks of Pelican Products, Inc., its subsidiaries and /or affiliates.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2200971
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Media Contact U.S.:
Rogers Finn Partners
Media Contacts Canada:
Emily Armstrong or Paul Chater
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column