The inferred mineral resource estimate for the Isortoq deposit was prepared by Andrew Turner, P.Geol. and Steven Nicholls, MAIG, of APEX Geoscience Ltd., both of whom have reviewed and approved the disclosure regarding the inferred mineral resource estimate in this news release. Disclosure of a scientific or technical nature contained in this release has been reviewed and approved on behalf of the Company by Bruce Counts, P. Geo., a "Qualified Person" as defined by National Instrument 43-101. An NI 43-101 technical report in regard to the initial inferred mineral resource for the Isortoq deposit will be filed on SEDAR within 45 days of the date of this press release.
About West Melville Metals Inc.
West Melville is an iron ore and specialty metals exploration company working to advance the Fraser Bay iron ore project in Nunavut and the Isortoq iron-titanium-vanadium project in Greenland. The Company has assembled an experienced management team with a track record of discovery success and a Board of Directors with expertise covering the essential fields of geology, engineering and finance. West Melville's projects offer a combination of low geological risk with significant upside potential in high demand commodity sectors.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Rory O. Moore, Ph.D.
President and CEO, West Melville Metals Inc.
For further information about West Melville Metals Inc. or this news release, please visit our website at www.westmelville.com.
West Melville Metals Inc. is a member of the Aurora Mineral Resource Group of companies. For more information please visit www.auroraresource.com.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward Looking Statements
Certain disclosures in this release, in particular regarding the economic potential of the Isortoq Project and the Company's interest therein, constitute forward-looking statements that are subject to numerous risks, uncertainties and other factors relating to West Melville's operations as a mineral exploration company that may cause future results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such forward-looking statements, including risks as to the completion of the plans and projects. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. Other than as required by applicable securities legislation, West Melville expressly disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Cautionary Note to US Investors
West Melville advises U.S. investors that while the term "inferred resource" is recognized and required by Canadian regulations, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission does not recognize it. U.S. investors are cautioned not to assume that part or all of an inferred resource exists, or is economically or legally minable.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
West Melville Metals Inc.
604.646.4527 or toll free at 1.888.331.2269
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column