19. "Have you ever stolen a pen from work?" -- Asked at Jiffy Software, Software Architect candidate. More Jiffy Software interview questions.
20. "Pick two celebrities to be your parents." -- Asked at Urban Outfitters, Sales Associate candidate. More Urban Outfitters interview questions.
21. "What kitchen utensil would you be?" -- Asked at Bandwidth.com, Marketer candidate. More Bandwidth.com interview questions.
22. "If you had turned your cell phone to silent, and it rang really loudly despite it being on silent, what would you tell me?" -- Asked at Kimberly-Clark, Biomedical Engineer candidate. More Kimberly-Clark interview questions.
23. "On a scale from one to ten, rate me as an interviewer." -- Asked at Kraft Foods, General Laborer candidate. More Kraft Foods interview questions.
24. "If you could be anyone else, who would it be?" -- Asked at Salesforce.com, Sales Representative candidate. More Salesforce.com interview questions.
25. "How would you direct someone else on how to cook an omelet?" -- Asked at PETCO, Analyst candidate. More PETCO interview questions.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying