12. "How would people communicate in a perfect world?" -- Asked at Novell, Software Engineer candidate. More Novell interview questions.
13. "How do you make a tuna sandwich?" -- Asked at Astron Consulting, Office Manager candidate. More Astron Consulting interview questions.
14. "My wife and I are going on vacation, where would you recommend?" -- Asked at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Advisory Associate candidate. More PricewaterhouseCoopers interview questions.
15. "You are a head chef at a restaurant and your team has been selected to be on Iron Chef. How do you prepare your team for the competition and how do you leverage the competition for your restaurant?" -- Asked at Accenture, Business Analyst candidate. More Accenture interview questions.
16. "Estimate how many windows are in New York." -- Asked at Bain & Company, Associate Consultant candidate. More Bain & Company interview questions.
17. "What's your favorite song? Perform it for us now." -- Asked at LivingSocial, Adventures City Manager candidate. More LivingSocial interview questions.
18. "Calculate the angle of two clock pointers when time is 11:50." -- Asked at Bank of America, Software Developer candidate. More Bank of America interview questions.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief