(1) The IRRs for the investments detailed in this press release reflect the returns underwritten by ACREFI Management, LLC, the Company's external manager. The IRRs for the New York City condominium conversion investment and the New York City condominium development investment are calculated using the Company's external manager's underwritten assumptions regarding the estimates of the timing and magnitude of future fundings for the remaining commitments and associated loan repayments, as well as assuming no defaults. All other IRRs are calculated on a weighted average basis assuming no dispositions, early prepayments or defaults but assume extensions as well as the cost of borrowings and derivative instruments under the Company's master repurchase agreement with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. There can be no assurance the actual IRRs will equal the underwritten IRRs shown in this press release. See "Risk Factors" in the reports filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a discussion of some of the factors that could adversely impact the returns received by the Company from its investments over time.
About Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc.
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. (NYSE: ARI) is a commercial mortgage real estate investment trust that primarily originates, invests in, acquires and manages senior performing commercial real estate mortgage loans, commercial mortgage-backed securities and other commercial real estate-related debt investments throughout the U.S. The Company is externally managed and advised by ACREFI Management, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and an indirect subsidiary of Apollo Global Management, LLC, a leading global alternative investment manager with $110 billion of assets under management at September 30, 2012.
Additional information can be found on the Company's website at www.apolloreit.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release constitute forward-looking statements as such term is defined in Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and such statements are intended to be covered by the safe harbor provided by the same. Forward-looking statements are subject to substantial risks and uncertainties, many of which are difficult to predict and are generally beyond the Company's control. These forward-looking statements include information about possible or assumed future results of the Company's business, financial condition, liquidity, results of operations, plans and objectives. When used in this release, the words "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "estimate," "plan," "continue," "intend," "should," "may" or similar expressions, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Statements regarding the following subjects, among others, may be forward-looking: the return on equity; the yield on investments; the ability to borrow to finance assets; and risks associated with investing in real estate assets, including changes in business conditions and the general economy. For a further list and description of such risks and uncertainties, see the reports filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The forward-looking statements, and other risks, uncertainties and factors are based on the Company's beliefs, assumptions and expectations of its future performance, taking into account all information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements are not predictions of future events. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim