(2) The Select Credit Card is available to any members who use their Nationwide FlexAccount as their main current account or hold Nationwide's FlexDirect current account.
To qualify as a main FlexAccount holder, you have to hold a FlexAccount with a Visa debit card (not a cash card+) and:
-- Have paid in GBP 750 or more each month (excluding internal transfers) for the past three months, or:-- Agree to complete an Account Transfer from an account (non Nationwide) using our Account Transfer Service or have done so in the past four months.
(3) Introductory offers are available to new account openings where the customer has not held a Nationwide credit card for at least the past year. Introductory rates apply from the date the account is opened. Balance transfers at 0% must be made within three months from account opening and are subject to a fee of 1.55%. Balance transfers made three months after account opening are subject to a fee of 3.1% (minimum GBP 5).
(4) Offer available on Select Credit Card only. For cashback, customers must maintain a main current account relationship with Nationwide.
(5) Calculations made using the Nationwide balance transfer calculator: http://www.nationwide.co.uk/creditcard/calculators/balancetransfer.htm. Figures are based on GBP 1,000 balance transferred, 20-month interest-free offer period, no purchases, a balance transfer fee of 3.1% and assumes a constant account balance with interest charged from account opening.
(6) Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
-- Credit cards are only available to those aged 18 and over and depend on the customer's circumstances.-- Nationwide subscribes to the Lending Code.-- Customers should consider all borrowing options carefully and seek independent advice.-- Nationwide Building Society is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority under registration number 106078. Credit facilities other than regulated mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority. You can confirm our registration on the FSA's website, www.fsa.gov.uk or by contacting the FSA on 0845 606 1234.
Nationwide is the world's largest building society as well as the second largest savings provider and a top-three provider of mortgages in the UK. It is also a major provider of current accounts, credit cards, ISAs and personal loans. Nationwide has around 15 million members.
Customers can manage their finances in a branch, on the telephone, internet and post. The Society has around 16,000 employees. Nationwide's head office is in Swindon with administration centres based in Northampton, Bournemouth and Dunfermline. The Society also has a number of call centres across the UK.
Nationwide Building Society
Nationwide Building Society