Avaya Aura Conferencing, Avaya Flare Experience and the Scopia enterprise solutions are supported by or interoperable with Avaya Aura, the company's open, standards-based platform for real-time collaboration. Avaya recently announced Avaya Aura Virtual Environment (Avaya Aura VE), which enables Avaya Aura unified communications and contact center applications to run on VMware® virtualization solutions. Avaya Aura VE allows enterprises to accelerate deployment of mobile collaboration applications across their organization, including those announced today.
"At Talon Air, we rely on Avaya IP Office for effective and efficient communications. Video conferencing has increasingly become an important part of our day-to-day operations. I can collaborate with my employees regardless of where I am -- even at 30,000 feet above ground. Now, with the direct integration of the Scopia XT5000 SMB and Avaya IP Office, our communications are more streamlined than ever before. The combination of Avaya and Radvision has definitely helped us achieve our business goals."
--Adam Katz, CEO, Talon Air
"In our industry, reliable communication is mission-critical, and Avaya and Radvision play an integral role in our real-time communication strategy. We're delighted to see these two companies, both of which have demonstrated a clear commitment to high-quality, open standards, and interoperability come together as one. Video conferencing plays a key role in our R-TeleMed program, and the promise of a fully integrated voice, video and data offering will simplify our IT decisions moving forward."
--Kirk Gillis, Vice President, Renown Health
"The Avaya Flare Experience Cloud Service has just been launched by Orix in Japan this week. As one of the world's first to provide Avaya Flare Experience as a cloud based offer, the service enables employees to easily engage in video, web an audio collaboration sessions from anywhere, whenever its needed with the flexibility required by mobile enterprises."
--Masayuki Okamoto, President, ORIX Rentec
"The combination of Avaya and Radvision is offering immediate benefits to customers and the partner community alike. The newest enhancements to its Scopia video conferencing solution will help address market needs across the board -- from SMEs to large and service provider customers. The integration of the Scopia XT5000 -- a system that is already in a class of its own -- with Avaya IP Office demonstrated the company's commitment to delivering fully integrated unified communications and collaboration to the marketplace."
--Roopam Jain, Industry Director, Conferencing & Collaboration, Frost & Sullivan
"Agile organizations that can react quickly to changing market conditions and customer needs are garnering a disproportional share of growth and profits. These organizations are advancing their communication and collaboration systems to drive these results. With the innovations announced today, Avaya is delivering on the promise of the real-time mobile enterprise, where organizations collaborate faster, to make smarter decisions and drive better business results."
--Brett Shockley, Senior Vice President and GM, Applications & Emerging Technologies, Avaya
Most Popular Stories
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox