•ScienceLogic Platform: http://www.sciencelogic.com/product •ScienceLogic Storage Management: http://www.sciencelogic.com/product/technologies/storage •Read the ScienceLogic Blog: http://blog.sciencelogic.com/ •Follow ScienceLogic on Twitter: @ScienceLogic •Like ScienceLogic on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ScienceLogic •Request a ScienceLogic Demo: http://www.sciencelogic.com/demo
The standard for centralized, "Smart IT" operations and dynamic cloud management across any mix of data center and cloud environments, ScienceLogic enables service providers and enterprises to improve IT efficiency as well as deliver differentiated service offerings. The ScienceLogic platform unites and correlates critical IT functions and data to provide a constantly updated, actionable view of business service delivery. In contrast to legacy tools, ScienceLogic pre-integrates event, fault, availability, performance and asset management, as well as service desk and runbook automation, in a single product. The platform is easily extended to manage both existing and emerging technologies and applications, making it a solid foundation for the fluidity of modern IT environments.
ScienceLogic is a selected Network Management Module in the Cisco Smart Business Architecture; Registered Developer in the Cisco Developer Network Program; certified by VCE as Vblock Ready; certified as VMware Ready and a VMware Elite Technology Alliance Partner; Dell Independent Software Vendor partner; NetApp Platinum Elite Partner. For more information, visit www.sciencelogic.com.
ScienceLogic is a trademark of ScienceLogic Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other company, product and service marks may be trademarks or service marks of others.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Lauren Grassetti / Amy Robinson
E: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women