For more information about the awards, including employee commentary for all companies from the past year, visit Glassdoor's Best Places to Work page. A complete copy of the Glassdoor survey along with information about the Best Places to Work methodology may be requested via email to: pr [at] Glassdoor [dot] com. To receive regular updates and other jobs and company reports, visit the Glassdoor Blog, and follow Glassdoor on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Glassdoor is a fast growing career community that is changing the way people search for jobs, and companies recruit and retain top talent. Users have the ability to leverage their Facebook network to uncover Inside Connections at a company, see the latest job listings, as well as get access to proprietary user-generated content including salary reports, company reviews, interview questions and reviews, office photos, and CEO approval ratings. Glassdoor, founded in 2007, is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures, Battery Ventures and DAG Ventures. More information about Glassdoor can be found on its blog, and by following the company on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Glassdoor.com is a registered trademark of Glassdoor, Inc.
MULTIMEDIA PRODUCERS/EDITORS: Video/b-roll inside Facebook, including employee interviews, is available. Workplace/office photos and graphics are also available on request for all top 50 companies. Email: pr [at] Glassdoor [dot] com
Embedded Video Available
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2179466
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2179467
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2179510
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked