Videx offers three robust smart key vaults: CyberKey Vault 1, CyberKey Vault 20 FX, and CyberKey Vault WR. To learn more about the CyberLock line of access control (http://www.videx.com/cyberlock_overview.html) products, please visit our website at www.cyberlock.com.
For more information about CyberLock products: http://www.cyberlock.com/cyberlock_products.html.
For the complete interview with Mr. James McGowan, V.P. of Sales and Marketing, Videx:
For CyberLock News & Events:
For the CyberLock Solutions Center:
For more information:
Dove Net Technologies
Mr. Tony Nasca, Dove Net Technologies, said, "The Project System is the Complete Business Computer System for Contractors and Integrators. Companies that install: sound systems, nurse call systems, fire alarm systems, computer cabling, burglar systems, cctv, video systems, and systems contracting in general. Other companies that are using Project include Video Wholesale Distributors, Audio Visual Specialists, Video & Film Duplicators, Telephone System Specialists, and more". The major benefit that The Project System brings to the table is the that The Project System has been written in such a way that the software understands the business needs of these different industries and provide tools and feature sets to aid the contractor in running his business better. The most important aspect of The Project System is that The Project System provides a process flow to organize the company so that there is a standard process for quotes using Dove Net supplied Manufacturers Price Lists. You can also import your own price lists into The Project System."
For the complete interview: http://www.securitystockwatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_DNT.html
Dove Net Clients Rave About The Project System: http://www.dovenet.com/clients.htm
For a Dove Net Demo: http://www.dovenet.com/project2.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women