Scrutinizer v10 allows companies to verify that network resources for business applications are working and that high priority applications trend with the least amount of latency. Bandwidth gobblers such as Smartphones, tablets and even Facebook updates or "your move" notifications from Words With Friends®, will find it harder to drain the valuable Internet connections.
Download a free trial of Plixer's Scrutinizer for NetFlow traffic analysis or schedule a live demo by calling: (207) 324-8805 or via email at email@example.com. For more NetFlow insight, follow Plixer International on their Blog, Twitter, Facebook or join NetFlow Developments Group on LinkedIn. To learn about these new features by taking one of their Advanced NetFlow Training classes being offered around the country.
About Plixer International, Inc.
Plixer International, Inc. develops and markets network traffic monitoring and analysis tools to the global market. All of the tools are built from the ground up with valuable feature sets and ease of use in mind. Plixer tools have been used to analyze and troubleshoot irregular traffic patterns by IT professionals with some of the largest networks in the world, such as CNN, The Coca-Cola Company, Lockheed Martin, IBM, Regal Cinemas, Raytheon, and Eddie Bauer.
For product and sales information, contact Plixer International, Inc. at 207.324.8805, or visit http://www.plixer.com.
Embedded Video Available
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2172381
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2172383
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
BridgeViewMarketing (for Plixer International, Inc.)
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill