SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 -- Mindbloom (www.mindbloom.com) is asking for seven days with its new iPhone app, called JUICE, to help people discover what zaps their energy and offer relevant expert tips on simple ways they can get their zip back. Juice takes a fun, simple approach to helping the average person become aware of the daily habits that drain their energy, while serving up relevant suggestions and resources from top-tier experts on ways to improve those behaviors. Following the success of its Life Game, which focuses on making life improvement fun, and its popular Bloom iPhone app, which uses images and music to inspire productivity, the new JUICE app uses similar principles of behavioral science and gaming mechanics to offer those new to personal improvement a place to start.
JUICE is the first of a series of consumer mHealth apps produced by Mindbloom in collaboration with Vivacity, a national leader in providing innovative wellness solutions to engage consumers in enhancing their own health and wellness. Vivacity services range from personal health support solutions to customized wellness programs for employers. (See related release titled "Vivacity and Mindbloom Team Up to Make mHealth Fun, Simple and Effective"). Mindbloom and Vivacity have come together to deliver a series of multi-platform mobile applications that facilitate positive consumer behavior change by offering games, challenges, reminders and resources that help make the process of getting healthier fun.
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- US Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Soderbergh: Why He Quit Movies