A-Cent is certified to accept Veterans Administration funding for all of its secondary flight training programs. The Colorado Springs and Jacksonville areas are heavily populated by military members, both active duty and retired, that have access to VA funds for training and education. The ability to capture revenue from third parties, including the Veterans administration, is a significant step in the expansion of the flight school.
A-Cent remains in the SEVIS certification process required by the US State Department for training of foreign students. A-Cent has successfully passed the inspection process and is just awaiting final authorization.
We will continue to update our shareholders and the investment community as events unfold.
Quasar and its subsidiaries are involved in aviation and aviation related businesses. We are the only certified Cessna Pilot Center (http://www.cessna.com/learn-to-fly.html) in Jacksonville, FL. Through our subsidiaries we are an FAA Part 141 flight school (www.faa.gov), Computer Assisted Testing Service (CATS) (http://www.catstest.com) and a Comira testing facility (http://www.comiratesting.com). We offer flight training and accept VA benefits under the GI bill (http://www.gibill.va.gov/). Our flight students also benefit from our onsite RedBird Full Motion Flight Simulator FMX1000 (http://www.redbirdflightsimulations.com).
Check us out on our web site (www.quasaraero.com) and Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quasar-Aerospace-Industries-Inc/146434125485747 or look to schedule a student pilot experience flight through Groupon (www.groupon.com) or Living Social (www.livingsocial.com).
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. under take no obligation to update such statements.
Contact Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc.
Telephone: (904) 207-6503
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]