For additional information about Datapipe, please contact us at +1 877-773-3306. Follow Datapipe on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn. Vote now for Datapipe in the UP 2012 Cloud Computing Conference Awards in the Best Hybrid Cloud Solution category. Voting is open until November 23rd.
TMC is celebrating its 40th anniversary as a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person, and online.TMC publishes the TMC's CUSTOMER Magazine (formerly Customer Interaction Solutions), INTERNET TELEPHONY, Next Gen Mobility, and Cloud Computing magazines. TMCnet.com, which is read by 1.5 million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMC is the producer of ITEXPO, the world's leading B2B communications event. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: Cloud Communications Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; CVx (ChannelVision Expo); DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; LatinComm Conference & Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobility Tech Conference & Expo; MSPAlliance MSPWorld; StartupCamp; Video World Conference & Expo and more.
Datapipe offers a single provider solution for managing and securing mission-critical IT services, including cloud computing, infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, colocation and data centers. Datapipe delivers those services from the world's most influential technical and financial markets including New York metro, Silicon Valley, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai. For more information about Datapipe visit www.datapipe.com.
Embedded Video Available
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2145666
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2145669
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
203-852-6800 ext. 228
For Datapipe Inquiries Contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal