"The Summit will address the top issues facing manufacturing executives including risk management, new product development, energy management, outsourcing, team management, data-driven decision making, improving product introductions, and increasing customer satisfaction," said Mariela Koenig, Research Director for Aberdeen's Manufacturing research practice. "Confirmed Summit attendees represent leading manufacturers from the aerospace, automotive, chemicals, consumer goods, electronics, energy, industrial equipment, IT, pharmaceuticals, plastics, and transportation industries."
For additional information on featured 2012 Manufacturing Industry Summit presenters and new additions, please visit the Summit Speakers page.
To learn more about the upcoming Manufacturing Summit, please visit the 2012 Manufacturing Industry Summit Overview page.
Complimentary VIP passes are available for qualified marketing and sales executives. To apply for a pass, please visit our Summit Registration page.
2012 Manufacturing Industry Summit sponsors and partners include: Apriso Corporation, Mentor Graphics, Siemens, Epicor, Plex Systems, Sparta Systems, Kenandy, and APICS.
For information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Amy McLellan, Summits Sales Manager, at 617-854-5268 or [email protected].
About Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company
Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company (NYSE: HHS), is a global, full-service, multi-channel marketing services firm with deep expertise in developing research-based technology marketing content. Enabled by its team of 40 analysts covering 17 industry-sector categories, Aberdeen provides B2B marketers with relevant content assets available in multiple formats that target each stage of the customer buying cycle.
Aberdeen has offices in Boston and London. Harte-Hanks operate 25 offices in the United States, and have locations throughout Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America.
© 2012 Aberdeen Group, Inc., a Harte-Hanks Company
451 D Street, Suite 710
Boston, Massachusetts 02210-1928
Telephone: (617) 854-5200
Fax: (617) 723-7897
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women