"Top 500 firms tend to share several common attributes, including excellent business acumen, a commitment to customer service, insightful sales techniques and strong customer loyalty."
In other words, the honorees were selected based on the attributes that Handyman Connection strives to excel in every day. With a commitment to providing the best possible project management and support, Handyman Connection has carved out a place for itself as the best of the best when it comes to hiring a handyman. With their best days ahead of them, Handyman Connection is hoping to have a big year in 2013 and it looks like it may be bigger than ever. John Huff, publisher of Qualified Remodeler, says that according to a recent Leading Indicator of Remodeling Activity (LIRA) report:
"These  remodeling firms have survived, even thrived during the house marketing collapse, and they are ready to capitalize on the double-digit growth in annual homeowner improvement spending forecast for the first quarter of 2013."
As 2012 comes to a close, Handyman Connection is gearing up for what could be one of the best years for the industry in recent memory. They will meet the challenge head-on as they look to bolster their already impressive reputation.
About Handyman Connection
In 1993, Handyman Connection (www.handymanconnection.com) became the first home improvement and home repairs firm to offer franchises. The company specializes in small to medium home improvements, repairs and remodeling. Handyman Connection has franchises throughout North America, each locally owned and operated. Handyman Connection is a subsidiary of FS Brands a leader and innovator in franchising and in property management. FS Brands is a subsidiary of FirstService Corporation (NASDAQ: FSRV) (TSX: FSV), a globally diversified leader in real estate services. For more information, see www.firstservice.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2145889
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion