The Niagara Passive TAP Series provides key features including:
•Passive monitoring support •Support for 1 and 10 gigabit Fiber •Up to 10 segments per system •1U Rack-mountable chassis •factory configurable Optical split ratio
The Niagara Aggregation TAP and Niagara Passive TAP families are in production. The flagship Niagara 3231 will be in production December of 2012.
For pricing information, contact us [email protected]
About Interface Masters Technologies
Interface Masters is a leading vendor in the network monitoring and high speed networking markets. Based in the heart of the Silicon Valley, Interface Masters' expertise lies in Gigabit, 10 Gigabit and 40 Gigabit Ethernet network access and network connectivity solutions that integrate with monitoring systems and inline networking appliances. Flagship product lines include hardware load-balancers, specialized 10GE internal server adapter cards, switches, 10Gigabit and 40Gb external intelligent Network TAP and Bypass and failover systems that increase network visibility capabilities, network reliability and inline appliance availability.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2142649
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women