Total revenues for Q2 FY2013 were $4.7 million, compared to $3.5 million for Q2 FY2012, a year-over-year increase of 34%. Total revenues were $4.2 million in Q1 FY2013.
Net loss for Q2 FY2013 was $0.9 million, or $(0.32) per share, compared to a net loss of $2.1 million, or $(0.74) per share in Q2 FY2012, and a net loss of $0.7 million, or $(0.25) per share, in Q1 FY2013.
Complete financial results for Q2 FY2013 can be found in the attached financial tables.
About Selectica, Inc.
Selectica, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLTC) develops innovative software that the world's most successful companies rely on to improve the effectiveness of their sales and contracting processes. Our guided selling, sales configuration, and contract lifecycle management solutions support the Global 2000 and growing mid-size firms in closing billions of dollars' worth of business each year. Our patented technology, delivered through the cloud, makes it easy for customers in industries like high-tech, telecommunications, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, and government contracting to overcome product and channel complexity, increase deal value, and accelerate time to revenue.
For more information:
•Visit the Selectica website to learn more about the company and its products and customers (http://www.selectica.com) •Follow @Selectica_Inc on Twitter to stay up to date with industry news and updates (http://twitter.com/Selectica_Inc) •Visit "Done Deal," the Selectica blog, to read articles, advice, and commentary on how to optimize deal processes (http://www.selectica.com/blog) •Watch Selectica videos on YouTube to see what Selectica and its products can do (http://www.youtube.com/user/SelecticaVideos) •Browse the Selectica resource center to find guides and resources on how to improve sales and contracting processes (http://www.selectica.com/resources)
Non-GAAP financial measures
Selectica provides quarterly and annual financial statements that are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). To help understand the company's past financial performance and future results, the company is providing non-GAAP financial measures to supplement the financial results that it provides in accordance with GAAP. The method the company uses to produce non-GAAP financial results is not computed according to GAAP and may differ from the methods used by other companies.
Most Popular Stories
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'