About The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
Set amidst a lush Saguaro cactus forest along the stunning Tortolita foothills north of Tucson, the 850-acre Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is highlighted by a spectacular Tucson spa complex which features a private serenity pool with floating tanning island, cabanas and day beds, and which has been ranked among TripAdvisor's top ten spas in the world. The resort is adjacent to 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus signature golf and the site of the annual WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, a highlight of winter for golf's top touring pros. The Arizona golf and spa resort features a complete fitness center, indoor and outdoor yoga and movement classes, tennis courts and dozens of walking, hiking and biking trails accessible to resort guests of various ages and ability levels.
Featured on the Condé Nast Traveler 2012 Gold List with one of the highest national ratings for activities, The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is renowned for its three swimming pools, 235-foot water slide and year-round recreation and adventure offering, with the acclaimed Dove Mountain Rangers children's program a best-seller among young travelers aged five to 12. Flora and fauna walks, mountain biking, geo-caching, riding and ranch adventures are offered throughout the year, as are nightly fire-pit s'mores presented while a Native American flautist salutes the desert sunset with a hauntingly beautiful refrain. The 253-room resort's vacation weekends are also highlighted by Cosmic Slide parties and family-friendly dive-in movies, while daily desert animal meet-and-greets take place on the grounds' custom-built habitat for Rocky the Desert Tortoise. Numerous restaurant offerings are also available at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain, including the popular "Splash Dining," presented with the legs of tables, chairs, servers and diners refreshingly immersed in the waters of the shallow Turquesa Pool. Hand-made sushi is served on select in-season evenings at Ignite Lobby Lounge, while the top-ranked fresh regional cuisine and seasonal Sunday Market Brunch of CORE Kitchen & Wine Bar are complemented by fresh Arizona citrus grown in a 42-acre grove directly adjoining the restaurant. During harvest months, guests of CORE are invited to visit the grove to select their own fruit for mimosas and other morning libations.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 80 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR).
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2131411
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column