This press release contain forward-looking statements. All statementsother than statements of historical facts included in this pressrelease, including, without limitation, those which reflect our currentviews or, as appropriate, those of our directors, with respect tofinancial performance, business strategy, plans and objectives ofmanagement for future operations (including development plans relatingto our business) are forward looking statements. These forward-lookingstatements relate to Offeror and the sectors and industries in which itoperates. Statements that include the words "expects", "intends", "plans","believes", "anticipates", "will", "targets", "may", "would", "could","continue" and similar statements of afuture or forward-looking nature identify forward-looking statementsfor purposes of the U.S. federal securities laws or otherwise.
All forward-looking statements included in this press release involveknown and unknown risks and uncertainties. Accordingly, there are orwill be important factors that could cause the Group's actual results,performance or achievements to differ materially from those indicatedin these statements, including, among others, the following:
- volatility and future decreases in crude oil, gas, refinedproducts and other commodity world prices and related fluctuations indemand for such products;
- operational limitations, including equipment failures, labourdisputes and processing limitations;
- unplanned events or accidents affecting the Group's operationsor facilities, including the gas treatment facility;
- cancellation, delay, non-completion and cost overruns inrelation to the Group's future projects;
- the availability or cost of transportation routes and traders'fees charged for arranging transportation;
- the inability of the Group to accurately predict its futuredecommissioning liabilities;
- the uncertainty and expense inherent in the Group's appraisaland exploration projects;
- changes in governmental laws and regulation, includingunfavourable tax laws, regulatory changes affecting the availability ofpermits and licences, and governmental actions that may affectoperations or the Group's planned expansion;
- the availability of debt and other financing;
- the ability of the Group to retain and hire qualified personneland consultants;
- unfavourable changes in economic, social or politicalconditions in Kazakhstan and adverse sovereign action by theGovernment;
- incidents or conditions affecting the export of crude oil andgas;
- lower than estimated or expected crude oil and gas reserves,quality and production volumes; and
- reservoir performance, drilling results and implementation ofthe Group's oil expansion plans.
Any forward-looking statements in these materials reflect our currentviews with respect to future events and are subject to these and otherrisks, uncertainties and assumptions relating to the Offeror'soperations, results of operations, growth strategy and liquidity.
Any forward-looking statements speak only as at the date of this pressrelease. We undertake no obligation to update publicly or review anyforward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information,future developments or otherwise.
Further Enquires:Zhaikmunai LLP - Investor RelationsBruno G. Meere Email: email@example.comKirsty Hamilton-Smith Tel: + 44 (0) 1624 68 21 79Pelham Bell PottingerPhilip Dennis + 44 (0) 207 861 32 32Elena Dobson