These few bullet points are just the basics of what you could begin to put on your resume. Hear more about the College Pro Painters internship from one of the alumni, Lindsay Shilney:
"I feel as if I have learned more than I could have ever learned in a classroom, about everything from financial management, people skills, selling skills, to organization, problem solving and management. I have met many new people, and, in a business environment, networking is the key to success. Not to mention how wonderful all of the experience looks on your résumé. Furthermore, once you run your own business, life just seems to be much easier and run much smoother. I have found that once you have these skills you can apply them to any life situation and it helps you make the right decisions... I know my decision to be a College Pro Painters franchise manager will keep positively affecting my life in the future."
College Pro Painters success depends on the amount of effort that you put into it. No matter what your financial return is at the end of the summer, you can be sure that the life experience you gain will be invaluable. College Pro Painters is in the business of developing young entrepreneurs. If you have high expectations of yourself and you know you have what it takes, take your future by the paintbrush and begin painting a picture of success.
About College Pro Painters:
In business for 40 years, College Pro is a North American student painting and window cleaning company that offers residential painting and window cleaning services during summer months in local communities. Student franchise managers and general managers have participated in charity events and donated services equating to over $900,000 to improve community spaces and housing in underprivileged areas across Canada and the United States. The company's core purpose, 'together, realizing potentials,' uniquely mentors and challenges students to become successful community and business leaders.
Find College Pro Online
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2123847
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women