Designed specifically to meet the needs of the modern sewer at an attractive price point, HUSQVARNA VIKING® has added even more features to the OPAL 670 model that offer perfect assistance whenever needed. The advanced OPAL 670 sewing machine comes complete with the unique Triple Convenience Advantage Feature Set to maximize sewing ease including the Automatic Thread Cutter, Bobbin Thread Sensor and Automatic Thread Tension.
For more details on all of the beneficial features in the HUSQVARNA VIKING® OPAL 650 and OPAL 670 sewing machines, contact your local authorized HUSQVARNA VIKING® retailer or visit www.husqvarnaviking.com/us.
Both HUSQVARNA VIKING® OPAL 670 and OPAL 650 sewing machines will be sold at local dealers across the country. The MSRP of the OPAL 650 sewing machine is $999 and the OPAL 670 sewing machine is $1199.
About HUSQVARNA VIKING®
HUSQVARNA VIKING® premium sewing machines have been produced using world-renowned Swedish engineering since 1872 and have been bringing new sewing innovations to the marketplace for nearly 140 years. That tradition of innovation and renowned craftsmanship continues today. HUSQVARNA VIKING® sewing machines help sewers transition to the next skill level by providing sewing enthusiasts with unlimited options that will keep them sewing for a lifetime. The HUSQVARNA VIKING® Sapphire 835 and the Designer Topaz 20 and 30 sewing machines were recognized as a CONSUMERS DIGEST BEST BUY. Visit www.husqvarnaviking.com for more information on products and retailers.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Seigenthaler Public Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter