Gran Melia Golf Resort Puerto Rico: 30% off hotel stays
Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa: 55% off hotel stays
Ocean Breeze Hotel: 55% off hotel stays
Larimar Punta Cana: 35% off hotel stays
Terms & Conditions
(1) No Orbitz fees when you change or cancel your hotel reservation. Most hotels do have change and cancel fees. Customers can view their hotel's cancellation policy by visiting My Trips. No Orbitz booking fee on single carrier flights that originate from the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
(2) According to the 2012 Nielsen Universe Study: http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insights/reports-downloads/2012/state-of-the-hispanic-consumer-the-hispanic-market-imperative.html
(3) According to the 2012 RedMas Study: http://redmasadv.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/redmas-de-vacaciones-us-hispanic-vacations-trends-2012-research-featured-in-emarketer/
(4) Top 10 Destinations for U.S. Hispanic Travelers is based on bookings made via Orbitz.com Spanish telesales agents.
(5) Save up to 40% on thousands of hotels through the Orbitz Fall Sale when you book by October 31, 2012. For more details visit: http://www.orbitz.com/es/hoteles/Ofertas-de-hoteles/
Orbitz.com (http://www.orbitz.com ) is a leading online travel company that enables travelers to search for and book a broad array of travel products, including airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars, cruises and vacation packages. Since launching its Web site to the general public in June 2001, Orbitz.com has become one of the largest online travel sites in the world and has led the industry with innovations including Flight Price Assurance, Hotel Price Assurance and Total Price hotel search results. On Orbitz.com consumers can search more than 80,000 suppliers worldwide including airlines, hotels and car rental companies. Orbitz.com is owned by Orbitz Worldwide. Stay connected to Orbitz.com with sale alerts, exclusive promotions and engaging conversations by following Orbitz on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/orbitz ), Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/orbitz ) and the Orbitz Travel Blog (http://www.orbitz.com/blog ).
About Orbitz Worldwide
Orbitz Worldwide is a leading global online travel company that uses innovative technology to enable leisure and business travelers to research, plan and book a broad range of travel products. Orbitz Worldwide owns a portfolio of consumer brands that includes Orbitz (http://www.orbitz.com ), CheapTickets (http://www.cheaptickets.com ), ebookers (http://www.ebookers.com ), HotelClub (http://www.hotelclub.com ), RatesToGo (http://www.ratestogo.com ) and the Away Network (http://www.away.com ). Also within the Orbitz Worldwide family, Orbitz Worldwide Distribution (http://corp.orbitz.com/partnerships/distribution) delivers private label travel solutions to a broad range of partners including many of the world's largest airlines, and Orbitz for Business (http://www.orbitzforbusiness.com ) delivers managed corporate travel solutions for corporations. For more information on partnership opportunities with Orbitz Worldwide, visit corp.orbitz.com. Orbitz Worldwide uses its Investor Relations website to make information available to its investors and the public at http://corp.orbitz.com/investors. You can sign up to receive email alerts whenever the company posts new information to the website.